Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced the launch of a 12.1-inch WXGA TFT-LCD module designed for use in harsh outdoor environments, such as on construction sites and in heavy-duty vehicles, as well as in industrial applications and in agricultural use.
The new modules will offer an unprecedented combination of advanced features, including high-resolution WXGA (1,280 × 800 pixels), super-wide 176-degree horizontal/vertical viewing angles and a high luminosity of 1,500 cd/m2. They will additionally feature a high contrast ratio of 1,000:1, a versatile operating-temperature range of -40 to +80 degrees Celsius and will have high resistance to vibration, attributes for which there is increasing market demand.
Sample sales will commence October 31. Contact Nijkerk Electronics for samples
- Wide operating-temperature range and high vibration resistance
- Rugged components enable use in extreme temperatures ranging from -40 to +80 degrees Celsius.
- Optimized mechanical design achieves high vibration resistance of 6.8Gs (7x greater than 1.0Gs of existing Mitsubishi Electric “AA-” products) allowing compression mounting (LCD peripherals attached to chassis from behind) or 1.5Gs for side mounting (attached to chassis via side openings).
- High resolution, super-wide viewing angles and high luminosity suited for diverse measuring instruments and installations
- High-resolution (WXGA) screen capable of handling dense text and images.
- Super-wide viewing angle of 176 degrees, both horizontally and vertically, ensures excellent visibility in a wide range of installation scenarios.
- High luminosity of 1,500 cd/m2 and a high contrast ratio of 1,000:1 providing excellent visibility even in bright environments. Dimming ratio from 1 to 100 percent assures visibility at any level of ambient brightness.
- Newly-designed TFT panel improves the NTSC color gamut by 70 percent over the previous model (AA121TH), providing vibrant graphics.
|Product||Size||Resolution||Model||LED driver||Sample Shipments|
|TFT-LCD Module||12.1-inch||WXGA||AA121TJ01||Implemented||October 31, 2019|
For more information Contact Nijkerk Electronics