Extremely low inductance package dedicated to high current, low specific on-resistance (RDSon) Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFET power modules. The new package, developed specifically for the SP6LI product family, is designed to offer 2.9 nanohenry (nH) stray inductance suitable for SiC MOSFET technology and enable high current, high switching frequency as well as high efficiency.
Silicon Carbide (SiC) semiconductors are an innovative new option for power electronic designers looking for improved system efficiency, smaller form factor and higher operating temperature in products covering industrial, medical, mil-aerospace, aviation, and communcation marketsegments.
• Five standard modules
• Offering phase leg topology ranking from 1200 volts (V)
• 210 amperes (A) to 586 A
• Case temperature (Tc) of 80°C
• 1700 V, 207 A at Tc of 80°C
• High power density and a compact form factor
• The new package enables lower quantity of modules in parallel to achieve complete systems
• Optimized layout for multi-SiC MOSFET and diode chips assembly in phase leg topology
• Symmetrical design to accept up to 12 SiC MOSFET chips in parallel per switch
• Each die in parallel with its own gate series resistor for homogenous current balancing
• High current capability up to 600 A at very fast switching frequency
• Optional mix of assembly materials to better address different markets and applications
Request a quoteRequest a sampleTechnical request